Survey for Community Members to Help Kearney Public Schools Create Strategic Plan | Local news
– Identify the knowledge and skills that a student should have as a graduate of this school district.
– Identify what you think are the two most important areas the district could focus on to improve and expand facilities and learning grounds.
– If you could implement one change for student success, what would it be?
The survey asks the following questions about the selection of superintendents:
– What are the strengths and accomplishments of Kearney public schools and the community?
– What critical issues will the district face over the next three years?
– What background, training or experience should the new superintendent have?
– What leadership styles and personal qualities are important in the new superintendent?
The results of the survey will help formulate a vision and identify the goals and strategies needed to move the district forward and meet the challenges of the 21st century. During the planning process, the Strategic Planning Committee will discuss the strengths, accomplishments and challenges of the school district, the vision and expectations for KPS schools, and the goals and objectives needed to design our future.